- H3O, Inc. offers a Lifetime Warranty, to the original owner, on its H3O frame. H3O, Inc. will, at our discretion, repair or replace a warranted frame that has failed because of a defect in materials or workmanship.
- H3O, Inc. also offers a One Year Warranty, from the date of purchase, against defects in materials or workmanship on its H3O lenses. Although the lenses have a hard coat for protection, scratches are not covered under the warranty. The above warranties do not cover failures due to alterations, damage from misuse or failure to follow provided instructions.
- Any warranty claims must be made through the manufacturer, not the place of purchase.
- The following must be included when submitting a claim:
1. The defective product
2. A written description of the problem or service you are requesting
3. A copy of the purchase receipt or other proof of purchase
4. Your full name return address and telephone number with area code.
Send warranty claims to:
- H3O, Inc.
Attn: Warranty Department
2806 S. Summerset Drive
Appleton WI 54915
- Questions? email: email@example.com